Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sunday Fun, Part 2

This coming Sunday sees me back at my regular summer gig with the Steve Berndt Jazz Quartet (we were interrupted for two weeks by the Jazz Festival, of all things...).

We play from 11:00am to 2:00pm at the Metropolitan Restaurant, located at Sussex and Rideau, in the new building between the Chateau Laurier and Chapters. We play outside on the plaza, so even if you don't want to pay for breakfast you can grab a a coffee or gelato at Cafe 'M' and sit at the little tables. Or heck, just walk by and wave Hello!



And if you're really lucky, I just might be wearing my Serious Artiste sunglasses...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you there every Sunday this summer? I'll try to find someone and go brunch there some Sunday. Just to see the Serious Artiste glasses!

Mark said...

Yup, we should be there until the end of August, if not after. Of course, we have no signed contract, but they seem to like us, and have just asked if we'd like to do Saturdays as well.

I'll try and make sure I have those glasses on hand... ;o)